New Year is fast approaching - you’ve got new idea’s, new ambitions and new goals, but what’s actually going to make this year any different to the years before?
What’s actually going to make sure you step up, step forward and achieve that next level of health, wealth happiness and success?
New health, new wealth, new happiness and new success - however, you define them - require doing things you’ve never done, overcoming challenges you’ve not yet overcome and developing skills, qualities and habits to a standard that you’ve not yet developed.
And all of this requires a new mindset.
You see, the mindset that you currently have has got you this far, but the problem is...
You want to go further! You know you can go further! And that’s why you’re still reading this - because you’re driven, you’re ambitious and you're ready!
Wanting to go further and knowing you can is a great “problem” to have, but like Einstein said - “We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.”
I know deep down that you know this, that’s what drew you to New Year, New Mindset, New You - because you know you’re ready to create those changes, develop the skills qualities and habits and create the results you want.
And that’s exactly what New Year, New Mindset, New You is going to help you to do.
By the end of a fun-filled, inspiring and engaging day you will:
Know exactly what a mindset is and the power and importance of creating your own
Be able to identify your current mindset for specific goals and areas of life
Understand the power of the language and metaphors you use to empower or limit yourself
Have a practical tool for overcoming your fears
Experience the power of visualisation and how to use it to gain new insights and achieve your goals
Know how to change your limiting beliefs and create new and empowering ones
Have a simple and effective process for creating positive changes
And be able to put it all into action to create, strengthen and maintain a new and empowering mindset and achieve your goals
So if a fun, interesting and empowering day with other driven and ambitious people looking to optimise their mindsets and achieve their goals is what you are looking for, then New Year, New Mindset, New You is the event for you and you’ll want to click the button above and reserve your space today to make sure you don’t miss out!
On the day you can expect:
A fun and engaging learning environment to allow you to learn, grow and enjoy yourself optimally
Plenty of simple and practical tools and principles to implement into your busy lifestyle
A workbook to complete on the day that will help you to compile, integrate and master everything you’ve learned at home
An insightful, inspiring and empowering experience with other driven and ambitious people
And a personal gift worth over £100 to help you to optimise, integrate and take things even further
If this sounds like an experience you would love, that’s because it is! Reserve your space now at the early bird discounted rate to make sure you get the experience, growth and results you are looking for.
If you’re still unsure then keep reading...
Each year by the 3rd week in January over 50% of people have given up on their New Years resolutions and goals.
By the 2nd week in February over 80% have given up.
And by the end of the year, only 8% of people actually keep their resolutions and achieve their goals.
If you want to be part of that 8%, if you actually want to make positive and empowering changes for yourself and achieve your goals, then you’re going to have to do what the other 92% aren’t willing to.
You’re going to have to be organised, disciplined, persistent, resilient, resourceful and committed in your thinking, habits and actions.
You’re going to need belief, faith and gratitude in and of yourself and your vision.
You’re going to need clarity, confidence, focus and drive.
And you’re going to have to realise that the only limits on you, are only the limits in you - the ones you place on yourself - and then, act upon it.
All of these are characteristics you can have, all of these are skills you can train and all of these begin in your mind - with the beliefs you hold, thoughts you repetitively think and habits you allow to play out.
Success, just like happiness, however you define them both, is an inside job.
Change your thinking - change your mindset and habits, change your mindset and habits - change your life.
To learn how you can change your thinking and begin to create the mindsets and habits that will change your life - click the button above to reserve your space today and I look forward to showing you.
If you have any questions at all or if there’s anything, in particular, you would love to see or hear at the workshop then please get in touch via my email: email@example.com
You do want to break through your limitations and achieve to achieve your goals, don’t you?